JOIN THE TEAM
PART TIME TASTING ROOM ASSOCIATE - ELLENSBURG
Gard Vintners is a Washington winery, specializing in Estate gown wines with four Tasting Room locations across WA state. Gard is now hiring for a part-time/fill-in Tasting Room Associate position at our Ellensburg Tasting Room location. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work some holidays and weekends. This position requires ability to work both Saturdays, Sundays, some weekdays and evenings when needed (approx. 3 - 6 shifts per month).
– Create a positive, memorable and educational tasting experience for guests
– Assist guests with helpful wine sales as well as promote Wine Club memberships
– Maintain a safe, clean/sanitized, and tidy environment
– Assist with onsite/offsite special events
– Operate a point of sale system
– Responsible for daily opening and closing proceduresAccurate data entry
– Must be team-oriented, punctual, reliable and dedicated
– Friendly, professional and enthusiastic attitude
– Demonstrate exceptional customer service and hospitality skills
– Wine knowledge preferred, but not required
– Positive interpersonal skills
– Demonstrate ability to contribute to the increase in sales and Wine Club Memberships
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
– Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office and social media skills a plus
– Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
– Must be 21+ years of age and have/acquire a Class 12 MAST Washington State Server Permits
Please email your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission at Gård is to capture and bottle the unique characteristics of the land we farm. We humbly craft value-driven, award-winning wines from our sustainable estate vineyards to create lasting memories for our customers.
About Working for Gård Vintners
We are a family-owned business and encourage a warm, friendly professional business culture for employees, vendors and customers. We expect Gård representatives to maintain a friendly disposition at all times, treat others with kindness and respect, and always work as a team to provide the best experience to our customers. We believe in full transparency and expect all issues to be addressed directly and immediately with the appropriate team members involved. We encourage new ideas, out-the-box thinking and a supportive atmosphere to accomplishing tasks and goals, especially as it relates to serving our customers and enhancing their experience with Gård wine.