GÅRD VINTNERS COVID-19 SAFETY & SANITATION MEASURES
Updated January 6, 2021
Gård Vintners is taking every measure we can to assure our guests and employees have a safe experience at all three of our locations. Our COVID-19 safety and sanitation measures including:
- Per Governor Inslee's guidelines, we are only seating guests outside in Woodinville and Walla Walla, with no on-site seating available in Ellensburg. Curbside pick-up and delivery are available. Effective 11/18/20 until further notice.
- All employees will wear masks, and per state mandate we require our guests to do so as well when entering/leaving the establishment, or visiting the restroom or when a 6-foot distance is not able to be kept from employees or guests from other parties.
- Multiple hand sanitation stations are available for guests and employees. Employees will be diligently washing hands frequently, and wearing gloves when appropriate. We strongly encourage our guests use a sanitation station before being seated at a Gård tasting room.
- We will be seating at the capacity indicated by the reopening phase per tasting room, with a minimum distance of 6 feet between tables. Reservations encouraged, but not required if space allows.
- Our staff will clean tables, chairs and any other potentially compromised surfaces after each party departs the tasting room.
- Our staff will thoroughly clean the establishment at the end of business, and as needed throughout daily service.
- We have a strict policy that employees exhibiting any sign of illness stay home, as well as if they've been in proximity with a known COVID-19 case or suspected case. We will be monitoring employees' temperatures at the start of each shift. In the same vein, we request guests only visit a Gård location if they are feeling well, not experiencing any COVID-related symptoms, and haven't been in proximity with someone known to have COVID-19 or suspected to have it.
To learn more, view Washington state's reopening guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and support of Gård wine and the communities in which we operate and serve. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact owner Lisa Lawrence, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.